If you would like some resources to help make your workplace feel safer, we’ve got a comprehensive list of key workplace health and safety resources below! Here’s what you need to know:
Safe Work Australia (https://www.safeworkaustralia.gov.au/) – The national authority responsible for all things health and safety in the workplace. They’re here to provide information, advice, and guidelines to make sure everyone is in the know about their obligations and responsibilities.
Comcare (https://www.comcare.gov.au/) – The workplace health and safety regulator with the backing of the Australian government. They’ll provide the information, guidance, and support you need to stay compliant with federal workplace health and safety laws.
WorkCover NSW (https://www.workcover.nsw.gov.au/) – The state workplace health and safety regulator for New South Wales, making sure employers and employees understand their obligations under the state’s health and safety laws.
WorkSafe Victoria (https://www.worksafe.vic.gov.au/) – The state workplace health and safety regulator for Victoria, ensuring everyone is up-to-date on all the latest state-specific health and safety laws.
WorkSafe Queensland (https://www.worksafe.qld.gov.au/) – The state workplace health and safety regulator for Queensland, keeping everyone informed about their health and safety obligations in the state.
SafeWork SA (https://www.safework.sa.gov.au/) – The state workplace health and safety regulator for South Australia, ensuring that all employers and employees are aware of their responsibilities under the state’s health and safety laws.
WorkSafe Tasmania (https://www.worksafe.tas.gov.au/) – The state workplace health and safety regulator for Tasmania, providing information and support for everyone in the state.
WorkSafe ACT (https://www.worksafe.act.gov.au/) – The state workplace health and safety regulator for the Australian Capital Territory, making sure that everyone is aware of their health and safety obligations in the state.
WorkSafe Northern Territory (https://worksafe.nt.gov.au/) – The state workplace health and safety regulator for the Northern Territory, providing all the information and support you need to stay safe in the workplace.
There you have it, folks! With these resources at your fingertips, you’ll be able to tackle any workplace health and safety concern with confidence.
Unleash your HR and recruitment potential with these top-notch resources!
- Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) – The HR powerhouse, providing training, support and resources to keep HR professionals on the cutting edge. Check ’em out at https://ahri.com.au/
- Australian Institute of Management (AIM) – For all the aspiring managers and leaders out there, AIM has got you covered with training, resources and support. Find them at https://aim.com.au/
- Australian Council of Trade Unions (ACTU) – The voice of the workers, the ACTU has got the inside scoop on workplace health & safety, pay & conditions, and employment rights. Visit https://www.actu.org.au/ for more.
- Fair Work Commission – Your one-stop-shop for all things workplace relations, from employment law to dispute resolution. Check ’em out at https://www.fwc.gov.au/
- JobAccess – A government-funded website, here to support both employees with disabilities and their employers. Visit https://www.jobaccess.gov.au/ for all the details.
- Australian Government JobSearch – For job seekers on the hunt, this government-funded website has got all the info and resources you need. Find it at https://jobsearch.gov.au/
- Seek – Australia’s largest job search website, connecting you with employers and recruitment agencies. All the tools and resources you need, at https://www.seek.com.au/
- Adzuna – A job search website that aggregates job vacancies from all over, making your search easier and more efficient. Check them out at https://www.adzuna.com.au/
- LinkedIn – The ultimate professional networking platform, connecting job seekers with employers, recruiters and professionals in their field. Find it at https://www.linkedin.com/.”
Ready to navigate the wild west of the NDIS? Here’s your guide to the top links for service providers.
- NDIS Commission – https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/ Think of these folks as the marshals of the NDIS town. They provide the rules and regulations to keep things fair, and keep an eye on the players to make sure everyone is playing by the book.
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission – https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/providers/quality-safeguards These are the health and safety inspectors of the NDIS world. They make sure the services provided are top-notch, and will even give you a little poke with a stick if you’re not up to snuff.
- NDIS Provider Portal – https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/provider-portal This is the one-stop-shop for service providers – the general store, if you will. You can find all the information and resources you need to become an NDIS provider and deliver the goods.
- NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue – https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/price-guide-and-support-catalogue The definitive guide to how much you can charge and what you can offer. It’s like a menu, but with a little more legal language.
- NDIS Practice Standards – https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/practice-standards Think of these as the service provider’s ten commandments. Follow these guidelines, and you’ll be delivering NDIS services like a pro in no time.
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Principles – https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/quality-and-safeguards-principles The foundation of providing NDIS services with heart – a set of principles to keep the participants safe and happy.
- NDIS Service Finder – https://www.ndis.gov.au/ndis-service-finder This handy online tool helps NDIS participants find you – the expert service provider. Think of it as a wild west version of Yelp.
- NDIS Provider Toolkit – https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/provider-toolkit Your Swiss army knife of NDIS resources. Everything you need to understand the NDIS, deliver top-notch services, and keep everything in order.